BeipMU is a MU* client that provides an assortment of features beyond simple telnet.
Started in 1998, BeipMU grew thanks to user suggestions, so if something is missing
or could be improved please let us know!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I select items in the history?
- Use Ctrl+Up/Down. You can change it in Options->Keyboard Shortcuts
- When I select text, the selection doesn't stick! How can I copy it?
- Selected text is auto copied to the clipboard, then the selection cleared.
- Microsoft Store - Windows 10
- Standalone Exe - Windows 7+, or WINE on GNU/Linux and macOS
- To log issues use our Github
- For news/discussion come to our subreddit:
- To chat in realtime join the BeipMU Discord group
- Or come to our yahoo group if you like peace and quiet:
- Or if you prefer email, use the address in the screenshot in the bottom right
- Online documentation - see 'Scripting'
- The scripting engine is currently very unterutilized, it's possible to implement multiple custom windows with text or even graphics,
and to control almost every aspect of a connection. Want to check all incoming text through a regular expression, have a trigger
run a script, or even write a chat server? Good news! If you're interested in helping us get a good real world example of any of these
(or anything else you can imagine) just post to our reddit group, or email us directly and we'll help you do it.